Full - Time : QA ANALYST Level 1 ()
Currently, we are having 2 openings for the position of QA Analyst Level 1. Applications are invited for the same.Interested candidates can share their respective CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Required Experience : 2 -3 years.
Please go through the Job Description once before applying for the said profile.
JD for the position of QA Analyst (Level 1) :
- Should Identify & Document threats and identify web calls
- Develop, research, and maintain proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption
- Should know system analysis, reverse engineering, static, dynamic, and best-practice malware analytical methodologies
- Understanding of security concepts, protocols, processes, architectures, and tools (authentication and access control technologies, intrusion detection, network traffic analysis, incident handling, malware analysis.),
- Understanding of how Web attacks work at the operating system and/or protocol level.
- Analyze legitimate/Freeware programs and software using analysis tools to identify threats
- Classify application based on threats and commonalities
- Keep up-to-date on the latest malware threats
- An understanding of Web Protocols, Network Calls and Digital Ecosystem.
- Should have hands on experience on traffic detection tools like Fiddler.
- Preferably having Good Comm skills.
A Brief About The Company
Virus Positive Technologies is a prominent name in the field of Software Testing. We provide QA testing services to IT firms worldwide at a very competitive and cost-effective prices. Our seasoned team of QA Testers and Software Testing Engineers possess a vast knowledge in the said niche. Being in the Industry for more than six years and having an extremely successful run, we have already delivered a number of successful projects to our clients from around the world.
Alongside Testing, we also offer customised customer support services (especially tech support) under several verticals such as live chat support, technical support, non-technical support, email support services, account management, CRM management and billing management. We make use of the best live chat CRMs known in the present times, such as ZenDesk, SalesForce, Live Chat etc.