Full - Time : QA ENGINEER ()
Currently, we are having 3 openings for the position of QA Engineer. Applications are invited for the same. Interested candidates can share their respective CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Please go through the Job Description once before applying for the said profile.
JD for the position of QA Engineer :
- Analyzing user requirements and defining functional specifications.
- Designing the applications to attain the look and usability of their current legacy applications.
- Designing new and existing applications to expand their functions on cross browser and cross platform environment.
- Write unit test cases for software system testing and validation procedures to verify that software product has met the business requirements.
- Defect fixing by making appropriate changes in the code design, interact with client to understand requirements, develop standards and assist in project planning.
- Analyzing test results and recommending modifications to the applications to meet project specifications.
Joining : Immediate.
Experience Required : 0-1 year
Essential Skills :
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Basic knowledge of computers
- A Team Player
A Brief About The Company
Virus Positive Technologies is a prominent name in the field of Software Testing. We provide QA testing services to IT firms worldwide at a very competitive and cost-effective prices. Our seasoned team of QA Testers and Software Testing Engineers possess a vast knowledge in the said niche. Being in the Industry for more than six years and having an extremely successful run, we have already delivered a number of successful projects to our clients from around the world.
Alongside Testing, we also offer customised customer support services (especially tech support) under several verticals such as live chat support, technical support, non-technical support, email support services, account management, CRM management and billing management. We make use of the best live chat CRMs known in the present times, such as ZenDesk, SalesForce, Live Chat etc.